Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Images, My Favorite

as promised:

I'm trying to figure out how to make the dots move around slowly. It'd be easy in Flash, where I could create a motion path, but in Photoshop I have to move them by hand and it makes the motion look jerky instead of smooth


here you go Casey


And this is the walk cycle I mentioned last Friday, plus an animation that I meant to put in my March 18th post but blogspot wouldn't let me embed it



I remember that took me SO long to do, and then during critique all the TA said was "hills get lighter as they recede" and I was like OKAY THANKS TIM (but now my hills always get lighter as they recede, so in hindsight it was helpful)




3 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel! I'm loving the artwork and animations you posted!For some reason I'm getting like an avatar or legend of korra vibe from some of the pieces you posted (sorry I don't know if you've watched those shows). But it's looking amazing! Keep up the awesome work! (you need to give me some animation tips!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel! Love the walk cycle, the bgs, and the birds! Love it all. More! We want more!

    ReplyDelete